At Hitherbest we are experts in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium fabrication.
We can offer assistance at every stage of the manufacturing process, from prototyping and design, all the way through production, to packaging and delivery.
We are constantly investing in our West Midland’s factory, which is equipped with:
- a Radan CAD CAM design and programming suite
- 2 Trumpf Trumatic punch press machines
- 3 Amada CNC press brakes
- a powder coating track system, capable of coating single pieces of metal 4m long x 1.5m wide
- a powder coating box oven, capable of curing items 3m²
- 2 Baileigh Industrial roll bending machines
- 4 welding bays, equipped for MIG, TIG, stud and spot welding
- 2 linishing cells
- a dedicated assembly and packaging area
- a fleet of vehicles.
Design & Programming Suite
- Highly skilled programming engineers with experience in Radan CAD CAM design.
- Proven track record in iterative prototype development.
- Experience in optimising designs for efficient and cost-effective fabrication.
Trumpf Trumatic 5000R
- Bed size 2.5m x 1.25m, punching sheet metal up to 4m in length.
- Capacity to punch 6mm thick mild steel or aluminium and 2.5mm stainless steel.
- Stroke rate of 1200 RPM.
- Extensive tool library.
For more information on our sheet metal punching capabilities please click here.
Amada Press Brakes
- 2 x Amada press brake capable of folding 3m metal sheets with a 100 ton-force
- 1 x Amada press brake capable of folding 4m metal sheets with a 170 ton-force.
For more information on our sheet metal folding capabilities please click here.
- 60m automated track for painting and curing fabrications measuring 4m x 1.5m.
- Modulating oven burners that enable fine control of the heat signature to give a superior painted finish.
- Optiflex powder coating system with manual and automatic Super Corona guns.
- Powder coat box oven capable of curing large powder-coated fabrications measuring 3m2.
- A range of RAL colours in stock, with non-standard colours and finishes available on request.
For more information on our powder coating capabilities please click here.
Welding, Linishing & Assembly
- Skilled welders adept at MIG, TIG, stud and spot welding.
- Dedicated linishing area and team, who ensure fabrications meet high quality-standards before powder coating.
- Stocks of a range of metal and non-metal parts for fast and efficient product assembly.
Packing & Delivery
- Ability to package fabrications in generic or customer-branded packaging.
- Delivery throughout the UK at competitive prices.
If you currently have any enquiries please contact our sales manager via email, call us on 01952 632100 or fill in our contact form.
Try the professional online HTML editor